Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 19-11-2004 , 06:41 PM
Subscriber

Apache tutorial

Part 20 is strange. As i was following the tutorial on making the landing gear, all of a sudden there was an extra bit apeared on the strut and the part that was sticking through the circle at the top had gone ?

I just modified mine to make it look the same, but they are not part of the tutorial.
Just thought you might like to know...

user added image

Great Tutorial BTW... Im not complaining, I just thought you may want to know about stuff like this

# 2 19-11-2004 , 06:54 PM
Yes, there was some kind of minor mishap with that part. Thought it was so faint I left it there. Didn't want to re-record the whole part because of that. Let me know if it becomes a problem.

If I remember correct someone else noticed this too earlier. I'll try to find the thread...

Kari
- My Website
- My IMDB

Do a lot, Fail a lot and Learn a lot!
# 3 20-11-2004 , 11:08 AM
Subscriber
Im not suggesting you re-record it. Maybe you should put a small readme file in part 20.zip

# 4 05-12-2004 , 10:07 PM
Subscriber
great tutorial,ive moved on to prt 2 of the texturing and cannot get the uv script to work,this leaves me rather stumped.i just get "cannot find dannyuvtools procedure".i have followed the readme and am sure it is in the correct place,any advise?

# 5 05-12-2004 , 11:19 PM
The commands are case-sensitive. You must type "dannyUvTools" in order to run the script properly.

Danny Ngan
Animator | Amaze Entertainment
my website | my blog | my job
# 6 06-12-2004 , 09:59 PM
Subscriber
cheers big dan!