Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 01-01-2005 , 10:13 PM
Subscriber

My Points 2

I was just wondering around the threads and i found the "My points" thread. I purchased points to on the 30th and I sent the email in with my address and number. I did not know i needed to send my address with the order(or i didnt see it to read it). I still havn't gotten my points I was hoping to try out a tutorial before i made a huge commentment.

Thanks

# 2 01-01-2005 , 10:23 PM
Subscriber
I also purchased points on the 30th, and they still haven't been credited (I know you are all really busy at the mo though). I sent an email to Kevin on the 30th as I also didn't send my address details (the Paypal website really didn't make it clear that address details were needed, and as I wasn't having anything sent, so I didn't think that I needed to check the option for address details).

I ordered 50 points at the 20% discount, as I really wanted the Yamaha tut. I know its New Year, so you guys running the site are prob on hols (Happy New Year everyone! by the way), should I send another email to Kevin?? I've paid for the points, but they are just not credited yet. I really would like the points, as I can't wait to get started on that tutorial.

Thanks

LisaG

When in doubt......smile!

https://www.x-menthelaststand.com/
# 3 02-01-2005 , 08:39 PM
SM Tea Boy

Re: My Points 2

Originally posted by Shatter
I was just wondering around the threads and i found the "My points" thread. I purchased points to on the 30th and I sent the email in with my address and number. I did not know i needed to send my address with the order(or i didnt see it to read it). I still havn't gotten my points I was hoping to try out a tutorial before i made a huge commentment.

Thanks

Points added with a few extra for the delay, normally if you don't include an address it only takes us a few hours. However at this time of year its taking a bit longer.

That and I'm being so inundated with spam I must have missed your mail

David.

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 4 02-01-2005 , 08:39 PM
SM Tea Boy

Originally posted by lisa_gonzalez
I also purchased points on the 30th, and they still haven't been credited (I know you are all really busy at the mo though). I sent an email to Kevin on the 30th as I also didn't send my address details (the Paypal website really didn't make it clear that address details were needed, and as I wasn't having anything sent, so I didn't think that I needed to check the option for address details).

I ordered 50 points at the 20% discount, as I really wanted the Yamaha tut. I know its New Year, so you guys running the site are prob on hols (Happy New Year everyone! by the way), should I send another email to Kevin?? I've paid for the points, but they are just not credited yet. I really would like the points, as I can't wait to get started on that tutorial.

Thanks

LisaG

Points added with a few extra for the delay, normally if you don't include an address it only takes us a few hours. However at this time of year its taking a bit longer.

That and I'm being so inundated with spam I must have missed your mail

David.

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 5 02-01-2005 , 08:47 PM
Subscriber
Thanks David, I know you're all really busy at the mo. I'll remember to include my address next time!!! Yamaha tut, here I come!! :p

When in doubt......smile!

https://www.x-menthelaststand.com/
# 6 02-01-2005 , 11:36 PM
Subscriber
Thank you very much David. user added image