Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 11-10-2002 , 12:09 AM
Subscriber

Icons

I hope the "SM" icons can be made more distinctive from each other.

Why have different icon-shadings (SM) , if it is hard to see the difference!?

Please change it for better viewing pleasure. user added image

# 2 11-10-2002 , 12:15 PM
Kevin
Im not sure if this is hard to see ....i think they are fine

does anyone else share this view? if so we can make them illuminous green

# 3 11-10-2002 , 12:19 PM
Kevin
and for those who are not sure what this is about... I think it is the difference between these 2 icons:

please give us some more feedback so we can make the site better for all.

# 4 11-10-2002 , 01:36 PM
The Maya Mountain
Well, Aestheticlly, I liked the old icons better... as for being able to tell them apart... I can, although the difference in colors isn't all that big... I couldn't even tell the circle was a different color until I looked closer. I had just thought the text had been changed.

# 5 11-10-2002 , 01:41 PM
Kevin
cheers for your info mikey

# 6 19-10-2002 , 01:23 AM
Subscriber
Aaaah... I have something to add! hehe I just noticed.

I have a laptop-screen and not a ordinary monitor for viewing.

This makes the "different" icon-color-brightness slightly the same (the yellow becoming more like white), when seen at bottom most position on my laptop-display.

So when i view a whole column of icons over the whole page, the icons sometimes seem to be alike althouhg they are not. And I have to move my head up and down/close in to determin if I am dealing with an updated icon, when viewing the content on the sceen.

I hope this helps.

I do not support Bush! Nor Saddam! Long live UN!