SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

Home / forum / Lounges / Maya Basics & Newbie Lounge / again lip animation! Reverse node and connection?! hah?!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

New Thread

Old 18-04-2005, 03:59 PM   #1
mansonps2

Unhappy again lip animation! Reverse node and connection?! hah?!

Hii again guys!!

Iīm back again for some questions about this Tutorial http://www.dirtyoldtoon.com/tutorial...utorial_08.htm !
And guess what!! Iīm blocked again !! this Time in the 8th Page of the tutorial: so i have a few questions :

-Can I create a reverse Utility node in the Hypergraph?! If yes how? Is it the Reverse node? I mean I tried to create a Reverse Node in the Hypershade Window then I drag it with middle mouse from the Hypershade to the Hypergraph! And that works! But the Problem is that I canīt connect it with any other node , like for exemple Mouth_Top_W0 node in the Tutorial!

-Other thing, whatīs the difference between the reverse node and the reverse.inputx node mentionned in the Tutorial?!
- and the Last question : I donīt understand how the 2 nodes Mouth_Top_W0 and Mouth_Bottom_W1 suddenly in the Tutorial appeared??!!

soo!! That was all!
I hope u help again!! and thank you 4 the quick answers!

CYA
mansonps2 is offline   Reply With Quote
New Thread