Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 18-10-2002 , 08:05 AM

Oh man, im stuck

im trying to render this animation, on where a light simpy goes across a kickass font I made called "King OF Fighters", which is a cool game. Anyway, when I render it, all I see is a black screen, why is that?

See yaz, bye.
# 2 18-10-2002 , 02:28 PM
When you render, I think you are only getting one frame, not the animation. I, however, can't remember how to get the animation.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
-Bilbo Baggins
# 3 18-10-2002 , 03:40 PM
The Maya Mountain
what kind of render global settings have you set?

# 4 19-10-2002 , 01:52 PM
Subscriber
ya.. and maybe the raytracing option should help( i hope ).. or try setting the background to a reverted color. eg Black-white, etc

# 5 20-10-2002 , 06:56 AM
roflmfmao I forgot to put the "use selected lights" in my presp view hahaah lol im an idiot.

cool, now how can I post up this animation to show you guys my work. I think you might find this a neat animation.

See yaz, bye.