Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 08-07-2005 , 05:35 AM
Subscriber

removing all keyframes

Hi
Simple question here.

I want to take a character model that I've previously animated,
(keyframed movement for arms, legs, shoulders, neck, feet, eyes, etc)

and with one move, remove all keyframes associated with that model so I can animate it fresh. Is there an easy way to do that rather than select each joint and body part, then delete all the keyframes manually?

thanks in advance,
Robb

# 2 08-07-2005 , 10:14 AM
Subscriber
goto windows/animation/graph editor, you might be able to select your whole model and delete them all at once (drag select on the graph, if you cant see them all just press f). or you can go thru all the joints and delete them all.

# 3 08-07-2005 , 04:50 PM
A couple of other methods:

1) Select all your animated objects. Double-click the time line (it'll turn red). Right-click on the timeline. Choose Delete.

2) Select all your animated objects. Open Window > Animation Editors > Dope Sheet. Click on Dopesheet Summary to select all the keys. Press the Delete key on your keyboard.

Danny Ngan
Animator | Amaze Entertainment
my website | my blog | my job
# 4 08-07-2005 , 04:58 PM
Subscriber

Thanks guys

Way to go