Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 02-08-2005 , 01:56 AM
Subscriber

Problem extracting winrar free tutorials

I attempted watching some of the free tutorials but I wasn't able to watch them. when i tried to extract the winrar files, they keep saying "failed to extract, file corrupted". I tried redownloading them again, but still the same problem.

I recently adquired the 2 points worth hand rigging tutorial and it was Great. I also extracted It right away.

I just wish i was able to check out the free tutorials too. I attempted to download the cloth shirt tutorial, bouncing ball and skeleton basics. Has anyone had any problems downloading them?[FONT=arial][FONT=arial][FONT=arial]

"It is Difficult to understand the universe if you only study one planet"
-Miyamoto Musashi-

Last edited by ryuhayabusa13; 07-08-2005 at 05:14 PM.
# 2 20-08-2005 , 06:44 AM
just reloaded again . and download the win rara software first .
can u give me the some free tutorial sites for maya .
thanx
rahul
india

rahul
# 3 20-08-2005 , 05:44 PM
Subscriber
Thanks man. I recently tried to redownload the free tutorials and extract in winrar. Now they are all working.

And about some free tutorial sites, I don't know that many, but here are a few I found. It depends on what you would like to specialize on.

For now I will focus on modeling and animation. I also enjoy the other areas of maya, But everything must be taken a step at a time. here is a small section with a couple of useful tutorials I found.

https://www.3dtotal.com/ffa/tutorials/tutorialsalias.asp

Good luck on your work and thanks again for replying.

-Miyamoto Musashi-

Last edited by ryuhayabusa13; 20-08-2005 at 05:47 PM.
# 4 24-08-2005 , 10:00 PM
please add link for free maya 3d tutorials

fsdaahg
# 5 25-08-2005 , 12:51 AM
Subscriber
we were talking about the simply maya free tutorial videos. Go to lounge and under maya basics and newbie forum ,there's the link for the free tutorials offered here at simply maya.

also if you are looking for a good amount of tutorial links, under the "maya chat "of this forum section there's a post by mamali132002 titled "a lot of tutorials for maya" which has tons of links. If he reads this, thanks again for all those links, they are great. Good luck on your work and i am a newbie too, be sure to check out the maya basics and newbie forum, there's a bunch of pretty good tips for us there too.

-Miyamoto Musashi-