Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 31 09-11-2005 , 04:03 PM
Subscriber
THX1138: Thanks for the support I definitley plan on using some type of "fuzzy" utility on the yarn hair and the hanging eyeballs. The cloth of the arms and body I would only consider them as being soft.

As far as getting the look of the plastic is concerned it will mainly come down to specularity.

SWANKYMONKEY: Hey dave thanks for the support I just hope that I can uphold to everyones belief in me.

Later,
Scott

# 32 09-11-2005 , 05:01 PM
Subscriber
Hey guys I just found out that Im not doing very well right now in Trig, so I am going to take a leave of abscense for a little bit. Plus my new tablet is on the way so I have to wait anyway might as well focus on studies till it gets here.

Later

# 33 09-11-2005 , 10:18 PM
19 year Veteran
Sorry to see you go for a small time. I wish I was good a Trig.
I still think you work for a studio even though you say your not.user added image

# 34 09-11-2005 , 10:40 PM
Subscriber
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE COMPLEMENT!!!:attn:

# 35 10-11-2005 , 08:39 PM
For the fuzzy part I would go with a polygon with a layered shader, each with a transparency and color, as with a normal hair-fur shader. If you have unlimited, you can use Maya Fur for all of your needs.