Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 15-01-2006 , 02:50 AM

Rendering Error

Hello all,

I've been struggling with the Birail for going on 4 days, and now that I've finally got the hang of it I get this error:

-- Error: The Directory "images" could not be created. --

:headbang:

I'm currently working in Maya 6.5 and am still new to the program so please be kind with the technical terms user added image . This was actually my first attempt at rendering this particular file so all of the globals are set to default. I've been saving the file itself in a created project folder under "scenes", I'm not really sure why it's questioning saving into the "images" folder.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

- me user added image

"Smart" is knowing your ABCs; "Intelligent" is knowing how to use them.
# 2 16-01-2006 , 09:03 PM
Can you render off a frame or is this going on when you try to do a batch render?

# 3 20-01-2006 , 07:57 PM

Sorry For the Delayed Response :(

This happens when I try I regular render. I want to say the file is corrupted because of my luck. :/

"Smart" is knowing your ABCs; "Intelligent" is knowing how to use them.