Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 1 28-04-2006 , 07:13 AM

Don't know how to render correctly

Hey...

I'm new here and signed up because I've got a mayor problem... I have made a (pretty cool looking) mirror and a camera turns 360 degrees around it.

But the problem is the render... when I want to export to a Quicktime movie, my Mac just wont proceed after rendering 10 or 12 frames. When I render on lower preferences (the clip must be 640x480 but when I render in 320xwhatever... I forgot) it stops with 20 frames or something...

Anyone who can help me out??

Thanks already,

TBDM

# 2 28-04-2006 , 03:10 PM
well.. odds are you need to stop rendering to a quickime movie. try rendering out to a ton of TGA's and then dtring them together using some movie editing program... free or whatever, it doesnt matter.

That tends to be the preferred method, since your computer seems to be running out of memory.

Hope that helps

l8er,
Matt user added image

Live the life you love, love the life you live
# 3 28-04-2006 , 04:53 PM
Thanks man... I'll try it next week... I'll let you know if it worked. But it is strange that a Mac G5 runs out of memory user added image

I'll try your solution with Flash... hope it works and that the file does not get to large... it's needed in a presentation.

Thanks again,

TBDM

P.s. don't bother my English... I'm Dutch user added image

Last edited by TheBlackDahliaMurder; 28-04-2006 at 04:57 PM.
# 4 28-04-2006 , 05:06 PM
yeah, but see its the RAM that matters.

if you have just a tiny bit of RAM, then crash goes the computer :p

and no problem, any time! user added image

later,
Matt user added image

Live the life you love, love the life you live