Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 13-07-2006 , 05:21 PM

Changing object colors in keyframe animation

I have a weird little animation of six different orbs, each colored with a unit of the rainbow spectrum (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple) They all start equal distances from the center, then swirl in. When they get to the center I want them to all turn white and do one of those cool explode-implode effects, but if I change the color in the last frame, the whole animation goes awry. How can I make the color change within the last 5-10 frames???

# 2 13-07-2006 , 07:35 PM
Subscriber
on colour attributr right click an chose key selwected
do this at the start and the frame before u want it to change colour then in the next frame change colour and key selected ....so now it will only change colour wen u want....well atleast this is what i think u mean to do

Now at SMU doing BSc 3D Computer Animation so its hard to get on here
My wire render tut https://forum.simplymaya.com/showthre...threadid=20973
# 3 14-07-2006 , 01:12 AM
yes it is. Thank you very much!:attn: I guess I shoulda figured that out, but thx anyway!