Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 20-03-2007 , 03:04 PM

Switching Maya8 from Japanese Language

If anyone knows how to switch maya8 from Japanese to English without reinstalling , please let me know! I only know so much Japanese :headbang: I would assume there is a options menu.

# 2 21-03-2007 , 08:10 PM
Go to Add Remove Programs and act like your going to uninstall Maya, but choose the option to modify the installation. Uncheck the Japanese language support and proceed to the next step. It should remove the JP stuff and return Maya to English.

# 3 24-06-2013 , 06:26 AM

Go to Add Remove Programs and act like your going to uninstall Maya, but choose the option to modify the installation. Uncheck the Japanese language support and proceed to the next step. It should remove the JP stuff and return Maya to English.

I so wish that were true.... I am unable to switch Maya from Japanese. In fact, the Japanese pack is no longer on my system. I uninstalled it from the language pack, and reinstalled Maya... and I still get it in Japanese.

Skype does the same thing to me: It installs in Japanese.

I never wanted japanese anything, I cannot get rid of it, ever, no matter how hard I try.

This is literally preventing me from using Maya. I'm screwed... its unbelievable.

# 4 24-06-2013 , 11:03 AM
Technical Director

Imagination is more important than knowledge.