Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 16-06-2007 , 01:54 AM
Subscriber

walk cicle tut :confused:

hi I have just downloaded the walk cicle tut but when I am suppose to only move the left foot the whole body moves along!user added image user added image

I have downloaded all 3 parts an cant make it the first 10 sek in nr 1... pls helpuser added image user added image

I am using maya 8 is it just a setting or was i waste of monnyuser added image user added image user added image user added image

pls help a noob :p

# 2 16-06-2007 , 01:59 AM
Subscriber
I don't know much about rigging, animating, or this tutorial, but from t he sounds of it, it sounds like you haven't painted weights yet.

# 3 16-06-2007 , 02:03 AM
Subscriber
I am using the pre-rigged model i downloaded with the tut and i havnt don any thing to it

# 4 16-06-2007 , 02:17 AM
Subscriber
keep watching the tutorial then, there is a thing called painting weights that makes it so that only a certain section will move when selected. Like I said I don't know much, but just a rigged model with nothing else done to it yet isn't going to move correctly

# 5 16-06-2007 , 02:24 AM
Subscriber
the tut is only about animating (the moves) and i know nothing about weight maps either ^^ I am pretty sure it doesn't say it.

All i did was too download the tut with a pre-rigged charterer open both files and it didn't work the tut says nothing about rigginguser added image user added image