Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 25-03-2022 , 10:09 AM

Customize the navigation of Mouse wheel?

I am absolutely new to Maya.

In Rhino, Z-Brush, Cinema 4D and Sketchup I have made this common setting. Orbit is with Middle Mouse Button, pan with Shift+Middle Mouse Button, and zooming is scrolling the Middle Mouse Button.

Any trick to customize the navigation in Maya ? I checked in preferences but couldn't find any setting. Maybe some editing in Maya environment variable, plugin (like for Z-Brush) or registry editor entry would help?
user added image

Last edited by rock9; 25-03-2022 at 10:20 AM.
# 2 27-04-2022 , 07:12 AM
Welcome to the club.

# 3 27-04-2022 , 07:15 AM
Hello, welcome. I am also new here. That is why I also don't know. But I will try my best to find the trick to customize the navigation in Maya.

Last edited by EdithAndrews; 17-05-2022 at 10:42 AM.
# 4 12-01-2023 , 12:35 PM
Have you found it? Please reply to me soon. I am waiting for it and till then I am gonna visit https://www.topessaywriting.org/samples/revenge here to read essay samples. I got an essay assignment on revenge topic and my friend shared that website with me and told me that I will find a lot of info over there.

Last edited by StephenCross; 23-01-2023 at 03:46 PM.