Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 19-12-2007 , 05:23 AM

Who's my administrator and what's my MAC address?

So i received my Maya software today and I installed it. Now when I try to run the program a window pops up and says...
"Please enter the MAC address
Please ask your administator to find the MAC address of an ethernet adapter that will be available when the computer is locked."
So my questions are who's my administrator and how do I find out what my MAC address is.
I am so close to entering the world of Maya. Your help is very much appreciated.

# 2 19-12-2007 , 05:28 AM
Subscriber
hi install maya
go to stat /program files/autodesk/commonutilities/FLEXLM licenseutilities.in there click the system settings tab look for ethernet there is anumber at the side of it........this is your mac address.

<a href="https://www.angelfire.com/blog/simon_hitchins/3d_models"> My Website </a>