Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 16 29-01-2008 , 11:08 PM
Subscriber
Now I "could" give you the flow for the above sample, thats only about 8 megs total.

Rage, much appreciated but that would be beyond me.., others might like that though. anasasis or bendingiscool might?

got to walk first user added image

take it easy and life will be easy

# 17 30-01-2008 , 06:19 AM
Yeah, sorry forgot to quote Bending.
The offer was meant for him, or anyone who might be interested reallyuser added image

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com

# 18 30-01-2008 , 10:24 AM
Subscriber
i know.., but i guess, 'Its a bit different than shake,' threw me into my ever present world of confusion user added image and thought the offer for all.., i was just signing out is all.

Muser added image

# 19 01-02-2008 , 10:04 AM
Subscriber
Would really like to see the flow for this, would be very interesting to mill over.

Many thanks

Chris

# 20 01-02-2008 , 10:10 AM
Sure, gimme a day or 2 to gather it upuser added image

Israel "Izzy" Long
izzylong.com

# 21 01-02-2008 , 10:44 AM
Subscriber
a freind of mine who works with flame wrote to me last night saying

'Shake is a much clearer application than Fusion, there is a basic lack of intuitive logic in the way it uses channel masks though over the last few version it has become much closer to shake.

The true power of shake though truly opens itself once you understand the way RGBA works, and a bit of theory on bit depth log space etc Its not rocket science but you very quickly get to do cool stuff once you understand what you are manipulating. The expressions are also awesome, I did a job last month where all my colour matching was done by driving the fg colour corrections from pixel analyser nodes attached to the bg.'

interesting??? maybe!!

# 22 01-02-2008 , 01:45 PM
Cool. I totally agreeuser added image

As a mod I must say that this thread has gotten a bit off topic, so I think I will close it since niickoz has not responded to any of our help, so he must have found a solution.

Bendingiscool, I will PM- you that flow download link asap.

Remember, I'd LOVE to see you guys in the FX CHALLENGE on Feb. 11th in a little over a week!

Israel "Izzy" Long
izzylong.com