Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 19-06-2008 , 03:01 AM

how do i make a Ragdoll guy?

i was playing endorphin and i thought how much better it would be if i could make a ragdoll on Maya. so i decided too try it, didnt work out very well. can someone make some kind of tutorial on making Ragdoll people? you can make the tutorial out of words, pictures, a video, i dont care as long as i get something too help.

# 2 19-06-2008 , 06:50 AM
er.... you're kind of asking a lot there roy. user added image

making a tutorial that covers all of that would take a long time to make and i imagine you would be charged for it. you're far better off just searching for basic tutorials using google or better yet, buying or trying some of the free simply maya tutorials. also, dont forget about f1 which can really help explain a lot of the fundamentals.

don't know how much maya you know, but at the start, it's good to focus on a few simple projects/models to help you learn the tools.

# 3 19-06-2008 , 02:55 PM
Subscriber