Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 16 02-04-2011 , 01:03 AM
Lifetime Member
No stwert it was dave...and it wasnt the dress, it was his mankini..you must have been bloodys close bro...eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww

Im torn so far between Genny and Some Guy.....all good entries though...c'mon dango fill the stables mate

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 17 02-04-2011 , 10:56 AM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
hahaha

yeah the black dress was a bit tight, I still smell the chafing.

Sorry for the delayed reply, yesterday was a busy day at work followed by a late flight home for the weekend.....

Yeah post what you can, boys and girls, nobody will be told off, we're all friends. Though admittedly I am disappointed that only 3 out of so many entries did post.

For those who still want to post , you have until the end of today (Saturday) to do so. Even if its not finished or textured, lets have a look to see what you have been up to (or not)

cheers all

Jay

# 18 02-04-2011 , 12:41 PM
Am not at home so was going to just repost the last image I posted on my thread, but kept getting a message saying I had already uploaded this image so couldn't actually do it.
Instead I'll just post a link to the last image as that's all I can at the moment, hope that's okay, please excuse the speeder bike from the last challenge being in there, it was meant to be removed but didn't get the time to re-render.
https://simplymaya.com/forum/attachme...1&d=1300624458

Good luck all!

# 19 02-04-2011 , 10:22 PM
Here's where I managed to get. Just ran out of time in the last week to get the texturing really going. Still was a fun challenge though, and I learned some new things along the way as well.

Attached Thumbnails
# 20 02-04-2011 , 11:00 PM
Subscriber
at the time of posting this i still have 2 minutes left!

Attached Thumbnails

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D
# 21 02-04-2011 , 11:01 PM
Subscriber
I realy liked this entry - shame time slipped away - here is hoping you take part in this months