Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 05-01-2012 , 09:39 PM
SM Tea Boy

Google+ <- We have it

https://plus.google.com/102884867835716061664

I'm probably the worlds worst social net-worker, but here is our Google+ page. Hopefully fairies will come in the night and keep it updated like they do our Facebook page user added image

I do have a genuine stunt man on my Linkedin though, guess that's about as cool as I'm ever going to get user added image

So add us to your circles or squares or whatever the hell we are doing this week.

Have fun
Dave

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 2 05-01-2012 , 09:53 PM
Administrator

# 3 06-01-2012 , 12:16 AM
Lifetime Member
Finally got onto it David....what a right Royal pain in the arse that was!!!! trying to join LOL...anyway Im there

cheers bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 4 06-01-2012 , 12:43 AM
SM Tea Boy
Instead of 'Like' or 'Add to Circle' There should be a 'pint' button. Press it and a pint pops out of the computer, if it's a post you don't like a bud light could pop out.

It's 2012 where's my flying cars damit!

Dave user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 5 12-01-2012 , 01:08 AM
EduSciVis-er
I just read the Google+ now supports screensharing. Which immediately gave me a sweet awesome idea. What if we had LIVE tutorials where viewers could ask questions?

All that would be needed would be to have someone volunteer, post when they were working through some topic (here on the forums) at such and such a time. Then create a hangout with the SimplyMaya circle (or however that would work, not sure). Those that wanted to could join the hangout and ask questions as the instructor went through, sharing their maya screen.

Anyone else think this could work?

# 6 12-01-2012 , 09:06 AM
The thin red line
That sounds like a good idea Stwert not sure how you could do it.............dave