Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 13-02-2013 , 10:02 PM

render image size bleed

hi,

Is there a way to set a 'bleed' on the render image size?
If I've spent a while setting up a render view, I sometimes decide I might need a slightly bigger area (say an inch all round) in the final output. Moving the camera, besides being fiddly, alters the negative spaces between the elements which are all important to me, as I render out purely as basis' for illustrations. Hence why I'd like the bleed sometimes.

thanks

# 2 19-03-2013 , 08:25 AM
if you have toggled on "Resolution Gate" in your panelView, use two other buttons called "Safe action" and "Safe title". What I don´t know is how if and how these guides can be manually defined.

everything starts and ends in the right place at the right time.
# 3 19-03-2013 , 07:32 PM
This could be a problem as the alpha mask tends to be a stencil outline of the object to prevent things like over draw . Would you be better off rendering this object on its own so you can assemble it in post and adjust it to your needs is say after effects.

You know you have been working too long in cg when your out side and you look up at the trees and say

"Wow that's spectacular resolution ."