Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 18-10-2014 , 01:41 AM

Model missing hand geometry?

Hello,

This one has me comfused. I have a model that I gor from the internet as free-to-use. When I open the file on the computers in school, everything works fine, and there are no problems. However, both of my personal Mac computers open the file and fail to show the left hand of the character. I have tried several versions of the file, reinstalled Maya, and redownloaded the original file to no avail. I have tried the model on a different PC and everthing worked correclty, so it seems to be limited to Mac os. I have OS Mavericks on one may and OS Yosemite Beta on the other. ALL Computers i have used are running maya 2014 with the macs running the student version. I have attached photos of the terminal and the models. Thanks in advance!

Mitch

Attached Thumbnails