Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 31-03-2018 , 02:42 PM

2012 and windows 10

Hey folks, long time since I've been here but I was hoping someone had or is having the same issue I'm having. I use 2012 at home on my personal laptop and about four or five months ago it quit opening. From what I've read its got something to do with the creators update and the framework. I installed the new frame work and I allowed the new defender software to open maya files but it still will not open. I get the output window but maya itself will not open. I uninstalled and reinstalled maya but still nothing. The next thing is to uninstall all c+ and reinstall but I was hoping to avoid that. I also installed new c+ from a recommended autodesk site but still nothing. Anyone having this issue and if so, how did you render it? My projects themselves will not open either. Thanks. I should add I've also tried opening in compatibility mode and reverting back to windows 7 and 8.