Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 21-03-2003 , 07:01 PM
Subscriber

Character Studio for Maya

Hi all,

Well I had a fun-filled day of exploring the net, looking for new cool tutorials and plugins. And I came across a site, that said character studio for Maya. Now I know that 3dsmax had a character studio, so it looked intriguing. If you all already know about this.. just let me ramble on for the rest of you.

Basically this add-on is something ideal for those who have trouble rigging their characters and animating them. Which I myself need to work on. The site to download the program is at:

https://tbyf.w15.dns110.com/dxawvf/csformaya.htm

There really isn't much info on this site, because I can't read japanese. But once you install the program, you are given a helpful step by step tutorial in english as well. Here's the tutorial if you wanna read a lil more into it.