Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 1 11-06-2003 , 10:52 PM
Kevin

Goodbye Kreed_UK

ok guys...

It is my duty to tell you all that my good mate Kreed_UK is standing down as moderator!

He has personal stuff going on and was proud enough to say to us "get on with the job"

so please guys...wish him all the luck!

Thanks derek and call me for a pint or 2!

best wishes in the future

Kevin

# 2 11-06-2003 , 10:56 PM
Subscriber
We'll miss you dude. T'was always nice to have you as a mod.

# 3 11-06-2003 , 10:58 PM
SM Tea Boy
bugger i am allways the last to know user added image

Just turn up at the house if you ever need a few pints mate user added image

Allways about for ya
David

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 4 12-06-2003 , 03:31 AM
SM Alumni
Thanks guys. It's 4.25 am here at the mo, & i'm up thinking about the shit going on.
Kev/Dave, I'm definitely up for a pint with you guys, i'll let you know when i can make some time.

Just so it's understood, my marriage aint going anywhere & i've an 8 year old son. I wont leave coz of the hurt it will cause him, & i'm now involved with someone who i nearly married 21 years ago. Yep! 21 years ago, anyone wanna write a book on that? We split coz of parental pressure.
I hadn't seen her since then, & had no idea where she was. By sheer luck we got in touch, & it's clear the love & passion is still there. It cant go the way we want it to though, as she has 3 kids with the youngest only 8.

Life's a bummer sometimes, but we'll get on with living for today & not plan for the future.

All the best guys.
I'll pop in from time to time.

gimme everything u got
# 5 12-06-2003 , 09:04 AM
Subscriber
Best wished for you Kreed.

Kühl
# 6 12-06-2003 , 09:19 AM
Kevin
Dam kreed! It easily happens mate!

you make sure you pop in and say hi kreed!!

you are a good kind man, and I wish you all the happiness that life should bring you.

# 7 12-06-2003 , 12:22 PM
Keep your chin up bud....things have a way of working out in the end. Best wishes!

"Terminat Bora Diem, Terminal Auctor opus."
# 8 12-06-2003 , 12:31 PM
Subscriber
hey man hope you can work this out and the best for ya cya user added image

Thanks for wasting your time reading this line.
# 9 12-06-2003 , 12:45 PM
I wish you the Best of lucks mate.
Hope everything goes well for you.

# 10 12-06-2003 , 05:25 PM
Subscriber
Derek man we're gunna miss you user added image

- Simon

My Website: www.Glass-Prison.com
# 11 12-06-2003 , 06:21 PM
Sounds like you're a good father manuser added image
That's rare these days, and I wish I had a dad as cool as you when I was a tykeuser added image

Take care, and hope to see you soon m8!

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com
# 12 12-06-2003 , 07:27 PM
good luck user added image

Yeah, but no but yeah but no....
# 13 12-06-2003 , 07:55 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by Kreed_UK
Thanks guys. It's 4.25 am here at the mo, & i'm up thinking about the shit going on.
Kev/Dave, I'm definitely up for a pint with you guys, i'll let you know when i can make some time.

Just so it's understood, my marriage aint going anywhere & i've an 8 year old son. I wont leave coz of the hurt it will cause him, & i'm now involved with someone who i nearly married 21 years ago. Yep! 21 years ago, anyone wanna write a book on that? We split coz of parental pressure.
I hadn't seen her since then, & had no idea where she was. By sheer luck we got in touch, & it's clear the love & passion is still there. It cant go the way we want it to though, as she has 3 kids with the youngest only 8.

Life's a bummer sometimes, but we'll get on with living for today & not plan for the future.

All the best guys.
I'll pop in from time to time.

I feel your pain my man, but Believe me, it dose get better, after 15 years of marriage and calling it quits is a pain in the ass, but what got me through it was realizing that my kids would adapt to the change as long as I kept them first and letting them know that it was not their fault, so in time they do see it was for the best, because now every one is happy. Just hang in there and always keep your head up high, Life is too short to be bummed out my manuser added image