Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 17-09-2003 , 03:27 PM

HomeWorld 2

Hello guys, I had tons of fun with the first one, and I thought some of you might be interested in the sequel which is being released soon.

This game rocked my world, and is one of the only that still remains unsold in my shelf.

-A fragment of a review-
"... If you're expecting something more than the original Homeworld offered, you're not going to find it in Homeworld2. Save for a few tweaks to the interface and mechanics, a fabulous storyline, and improved graphics, there's not much new here. However, if you were addicted to the original Homeworld, then Homeworld2 is a must for you, and if you're totally new to the Homeworld experience, Homeworld 2 is a terrific, challenging and engrossing way to jump aboard the saga. ..."

(Gamespy review available here)

# 2 17-09-2003 , 03:30 PM
Forgot the image. :p

Attached Thumbnails
# 3 17-09-2003 , 03:52 PM
caution adl, even if they said nothing changed,never sequels are good... i got much dissapointed with master of orion III(they changed it but it was for worse, and by far...)

# 4 17-09-2003 , 04:53 PM
Subscriber
dragonfx, I was disappointed in MOO3 too. But it's more common with games that films that the sequel actually is as good or better.

Björn 'santa' Fredriksson

<A href=https://www.bjornfredriksson.com>Site Online.</A>

Check out our 1on1on1 battle for the SandCrawlers.
# 5 17-09-2003 , 05:24 PM
Subscriber
The demo is out and it plays rather well. I am not sure how much extra there is from the original but it has had some good reviews so far and I shall certainly be checking it out.

# 6 17-09-2003 , 07:01 PM
I checked the demo out too.
So far so good. user added image

# 7 17-09-2003 , 07:02 PM
Far more difficult though. :p