Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 27-09-2003 , 08:43 PM

creating a face

ok heres the deal. in another program ive used i could create faces by pressing the "f" key if three or four verticies were selected, and it help to expidite any editing or modeling. i was wondering if there was a similar function in maya. well i guess thats it. lemme know please!

# 2 27-09-2003 , 09:36 PM
Either the create polygon tool, to create a face out of nothing. If you want to fill in a hole with a face, then you just need to select the edges around the hole and use the Fill Hole tool. You can also use the Append Polygon tool for times when you want to add on a face onto the edge of an existing poly shape.

# 3 27-09-2003 , 10:25 PM
thankyou,thankyou,thankyou,thankyou,thankyou,..lol .. dotn know why but that was bugging my hardcore.