Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 16 24-10-2003 , 10:07 PM
hmmm, i'm never gonna die user added image atleast i dont think so. user added image i reckin' by the time it's time for me to pop the cork, there'll be something to keep me alive and make me young again. user added image rock on

# 17 24-10-2003 , 10:12 PM

Re: Life is so unpredictible

Originally posted by slickrenderer
I could have easily been on the train that crashed today killing one person and injuring 20+ in my part of the woods.

One thing I have recently thought about and I think we all somewhat felt the same when we read your line. You here injured and sort of dismiss it as not that bad. They are OK. Sometimes there are things worse that death. Being in a coma and being alien breathing being to your freinds and family. Their lifes will usually be changed forever. They will not forget about this tomarrow. They will live with some serious injuries the rest of there life. There are the ones that may have just broke bones but the other are amputies and possibly paralized. Why do we dismiss the severity of their situation so fast. The twenty+ you will not remember but the one you will.user added image

# 18 24-10-2003 , 10:12 PM

Originally posted by adldesigner
The way I see it, they sure as hell have helped a lot of people find their paths in life when in doubt.

Keep it light guys, do not go for flames here. user added image

Yeah, that's somewhat how I see it too. Maybe I'm just jealous because they got a faith and I don't user added image

Anyways, I've started to read to read some about Taoism, and it is pretty close to how I look at life. (Not that I am so succesful at living my life that way all the time user added image)

# 19 24-10-2003 , 10:15 PM

Re: Life is so unpredictible

Originally posted by slickrenderer
If there is a god I would like to ask him/her/it why exactly he causes so much misery in this world?

A better question would be why does he permit it? After all how do you know he is causing the trouble?

user added image

:bgreen:

...and that is how I saved the world.
# 20 24-10-2003 , 10:15 PM
ultragames...thats exactly what I think. I don't fear to die .... I fear the pain. Like you have a accident and you lie in hospital...bleeding everywhere...no feet anymore... It hurts like hell. As I heard that my grandpa died...I thought "why damnit....why grandpa?" but later I noticed it was better. My grandpa was tired... he did not have any pain .. he was just tired he came from shopping and wanted to sleep. He lay in bed... and he told me to wake him up in two hours. Two hours later I said "wake up man". No reaction. After a time I noticed he died. But it was the best time. He was 76 years old and he died without pain. My grandma died after 2 years pain ... she lay all day in bed and screamed. The day she died everybody knew that because she had 6 years (I think its called cancer or something
like that).

and adl you said "The way I see it, they sure as hell have helped a lot of people find their paths in life when in doubt."

So true...

# 21 24-10-2003 , 10:47 PM
Subscriber
Eagle both my grandparents died of cancer. They suffered like hell.
When I said I was scared of dying I did not mean that I am afraid. My biggest fear is leaving my wife alone. She has been through too much in life she does not deserve this on top. I am the joy of her life. My parents I worry about them. I remember my mum always said to me that the worse thing a parent can go through is the death of it's child.

dockode- Yes why does god permit it. Why do bad people get away with emmm murder? What is the meaning of life? WHo am I?
What am I?....etc there is no logic to life.

Did anyone see a documentary on James Nachtwey? Smashing guy. For me people like him are the real pope ;-)

https://www.war-photographer.com/nachtwey_e.htm
The dvd-
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/WarP...apher-1114986/

grrrr
# 22 24-10-2003 , 10:55 PM
"Eagle both my grandparents died of cancer. They suffered like hell."

that came like you want to show off with it.... user added image

anyway...I am out for today

# 23 24-10-2003 , 11:01 PM
Subscriber
Huh! Why would I want to show off man? I was just making the point that cancer is very painfull disease. And because you mentioned your g.parents suffering I said yep mine had to go through as well. I was trying to give you solidarity man not showing off :-O

grrrr
# 24 24-10-2003 , 11:03 PM
Subscriber

grrrr
# 25 25-10-2003 , 12:11 AM
If god exists, it does not mean that he is "good", he could
just play with us.
For me, personally, and I know I am strange on that user added image ,
death and stuff is normal. As well as terror (almost wrote
"tarot" :o user added image ).
I will live life so I am happy, and the important part,
will no one who does not want it "include" in my life.

But, "god" damn it, there is my girlfriend who just wants...
Terrible world... user added image user added image

Well... user added image

Add me please
(I want to improve both english AND 3d skills)
MSN: Bryce5@gmx.net
# 26 25-10-2003 , 10:45 AM
slickrender...was that accident on friday`?
weird because also here in germany there was a train accident . One woman died and more than 31 people are bad hurt.

# 27 25-10-2003 , 11:49 AM
Subscriber
Yes friday when I was coming back from work, the station is 5 minutes from where I live and the accident happened right next to the station-

https://www.swissinfo.org/sen/swissin...05&sid=4376111

Yesterday was a strange day as I approached the crash site I saw the mangled trains for the 1st time and as soon as I saw it that VERY second my mum phoned me on my mobile (which she never phones on as she is in a different country) and asked me in a very scared/worried voice if I was ok. The interesting thing is that she did not have any clue about thîs incident. Her sixth sense made her phone me. Was scarey.

The scene was so unreal. I wish I had my Nikon camera with me. All the mangled train, emergency lights, rescue workers.....looked like a hollywood shoot.

22 year old girl died. What did she do to deserve this......probably was looking forward to the weekend.

Anyway the the point at which the incident happened the train banks to one side like a formula 1/indie car when turning.
Every morning for last 2 years I have been looking there and thinking isn't that dangerous.

Another thing I catch a bus every day. It goes over a bridge. Every time I pass over the bridge I feel strange and very spiritual.
Guess what? After 2 years of feeling strange I found out that every month approximately 1 person jumps from this bridge & commits suicide :-O Scared the shit out of me. I tell you something this bridge has a very strong pull. Somethimes I feel ddrawn to it.

edit- Hans Mundwiler, chief of the Zurich fire department, the overturned passenger car landed on a 16,000-volt power line. "It's a wonder that no one was electrocuted."

grrrr

Last edited by slickrenderer; 25-10-2003 at 12:08 PM.
# 28 25-10-2003 , 01:46 PM
what the... do you live in germany? the train accident I mean is in zürich ...and you also talked about that

# 29 25-10-2003 , 01:49 PM
Subscriber
I live in Switzerland. Zurich. The accident hapeened near me. One of the train would have gone to Germany if the accident did not happen. Als Klar???

grrrr
# 30 25-10-2003 , 01:57 PM
Ich hab da nichts von gehört, hab aber auch länger keine Nachrichten mehr geschaut... user added image

Well, this... "Suicide bridge", that makes me... Feel weird...

Add me please
(I want to improve both english AND 3d skills)
MSN: Bryce5@gmx.net