Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 16 08-10-2002 , 11:41 PM
SM Alumni

Originally posted by Darkware
I pratice mostly with weapons such as swords. I take after Ray Park, who played Darth Maul in SW: Epi. I, by wielding the double-bladed weapons. (we fight with unsharpened sword by the way)

I kinda do similar but on a slightly less organised scale. a friend of mine makes weapons(mostly swords and axes) out of wood/fibreglass/latex for live roleplays and re-inactments. So naturally they need to get "test driven" before hand user added image Cue jumping around in the garden and out of trees, reciting film quotes from star wars & brave heart prior to beating the crap out of each other. Tis a fine way to let off steam after a long day user added image

# 17 09-10-2002 , 12:07 AM
<-- also hit´s people´s heads with rulers .. does that apply?

# 18 09-10-2002 , 01:43 AM
hahaha...ouch! =)

Kari
- My Website
- My IMDB

Do a lot, Fail a lot and Learn a lot!
# 19 09-10-2002 , 07:43 AM
Kevin
yes ... I am a rock hard Ninja! especially after about 10 pints of lager and a curry user added image