Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 16 11-09-2004 , 08:39 PM
Subscriber
Yes, it does look better now, much more like a night scene. Good work.

Watch Space Wars at www.3dden.co.uk now!

My pin number is XXXX
# 17 11-09-2004 , 09:12 PM
Ok for the backgraound,

Create a camera > go to the camera shape under attributes > go the environment click on image plane > create > pick that image you are useing, and there you have. Now the light won't touch the backgraounduser added image

# 18 11-09-2004 , 11:14 PM
Vedic Kings: hey i never knew about that Vedic Kings thanks for the info... the only problem is when i render it shows up as a solid black backround.. do you know what i did wrong?

i like the lighting in the image.. but i just want the stars to show up brighter cuase they look too dim

AIM: Psuedo Realizm
# 19 12-09-2004 , 04:35 AM
Are you looking throught the camera? If not just click on Panels > Perspective > and your camera, like camera 1, 2, 3 and so on.

Hope that helpuser added image

If you have adobe photoshop, just open the image up in in photoshop, and brighten the stars up.

Last edited by vedic kings; 12-09-2004 at 04:39 AM.