View Poll Results: file attributes doesn't work in Maya 6.0
file attributes problem 0 0%
maya 6.0 running on XP 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 27-04-2005 , 02:27 PM

file attributes doesn't work Maya 6.0

I'm desperate…sorry but I've spent like over 20 hours loading and reloading Maya 6.0. When I try to attach a file/image, through a movie or file texture, in the file attribute box, there's nothing there…every other section below that has the little arrow that turns and opens the options and option box….only the file attribute doesn't allow me to open it and browse for the image file.

I've heard mention of a problem with running Windows XP ON A laptop maybe, and that by resetting everything to Windows Classic it would allow you to browse for a file through the file attributes, due to some simple settings problem…I tried that by setting to windows classics in the taskbar…and in the desktop properties…
THIS DIDN'T WORK AT ALL!

So…..do you have any idea what I might need to do to get it to work…..

thanks so much to anybody with some idea!!!

Last edited by hosehed; 27-04-2005 at 05:38 PM.