Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 31 11-07-2005 , 05:16 PM
The Maya Mountain
Well, you've still got a ton of time, so a few ideas:

Perhaps texture the scene.
Fog along the surface of some of the water?
Underwater light sources perhaps
Torches or illuminated crystaline growths or whathaveyou to add more light sources to the scene.
Etc...

I think there's a lot you could do to make the scene really punch.

# 32 11-07-2005 , 06:27 PM
Location: Where do u think I am right now? Alright, I'll tell y' all... I'm at Gnomon Workshop and Highend3d sites...Hehehehe...just kiddin':)!!!!Oh, I'm not a ego member anymore? Cool!!!! I'm a Senior Member now!!!!
Yap, I gotta think 'bout that. Anyway, here's another idea I'm workin' on: A man is locked in a box, where he'll be for the rest of his life, cos he murdered 5 persons.

Attached Thumbnails

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

Tibia is the best MMORPG that i've ever seen...xD
# 33 11-07-2005 , 06:28 PM
Location: Where do u think I am right now? Alright, I'll tell y' all... I'm at Gnomon Workshop and Highend3d sites...Hehehehe...just kiddin':)!!!!Oh, I'm not a ego member anymore? Cool!!!! I'm a Senior Member now!!!!
Here's another image:

Attached Thumbnails

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

# 34 11-07-2005 , 06:48 PM
Here's a little update:

Attached Thumbnails

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

# 35 19-07-2005 , 12:27 PM
Subscriber
Dang, you coming up with stuff left and right. You really have come a long way in the maya stuff. Good job. Personally, I like the cliff hanging scene the most. It would look great with some texturing, bump maps, underwater lighting, and maybe a huge giant headed creature coming out of the water trying to eat him. And he has one of those light thingys on his head (like the fish way underwater have). But listen to Mike (sorry, dont know if people call him that, if they dont.......then Im dumb), hes a seasoned veteran in the maya world. Its a good thing hes posting in your thread.

# 36 11-08-2005 , 09:54 PM
Wow, thx!! Having Mikey at this thread is COOL!! Personally, I hate the water idea. It's too...wet. So some good and hot lava can make things...hot...yeahhhhhh...

Attached Thumbnails

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

# 37 11-08-2005 , 10:07 PM
Another View:

Attached Thumbnails

Anyone here plays Tibia?

Add me to your MSN list

# 38 12-08-2005 , 09:45 PM
Ummm, yeah, I've seen that model before a couple of times and I think you definitely need to change it. Take off those gloves, changes the pants and hat, and change the texturing. I don't want to be mean, but you can definitely think of something new and better to do than that.