Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 10-10-2005 , 12:14 AM

Freeze Transformation Problem

Hi there,

i'm working on my first model, but i'm having some trouble using Freeze Transformation Tool... when i try to use it, it returns this error: "Freeze Transform was not applied because
nurbsCylinder3.scaleX has incoming connection"...

Does anyone know what could be causing this problem?? user added image

thx user added image

# 2 12-10-2005 , 06:34 PM
when you watch your nurbsCylinder3 in the channelbox you will see that its scaleX attribute is yellow (mostly). that means it has a connection to some other attribute from this or another object or whatever.

if this connection happened by accident just right click scaleX and choose break connection. now you can apply the freezeTransform operation.

if otherwise this connection is of any use - means you put it up by purpose -> you can´t perform a freeze transform on things with incoming connection.

kind regards_

everything starts and ends in the right place at the right time.
# 3 14-10-2005 , 01:56 AM
That was realy helpful...

Thx user added image :attn:

# 4 14-10-2005 , 06:17 AM
nop!

everything starts and ends in the right place at the right time.