Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 61 08-04-2006 , 01:13 AM
Try this link:

https://www.3dtotal.com/

Go to free stuff>tutorials>maya and you'll find a nice run of tutorials on modeling a BMW. I like this tutorial as it's a NURBs car, and it's hard to find NURBS tutorials out there. For some reason I think people shy away from NURBS as they're a little more difficult to use, but ultimately I think they give better results.

# 62 08-04-2006 , 01:30 AM
Subscriber
I love NURBS, I might give that a rty as well. Thanks everyone, I got alot or work to do but hoepfully I can get my models to look likes dilberts. Excellent on cars

# 63 08-04-2006 , 07:47 PM
Subscriber
hey matttheman

i knew who made it ..just had to smile at the nice little plug he made for his tut / and it is an excellant tut at that ....

it was more like a commercial break in the forum lol