Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 31 26-11-2002 , 12:44 AM
Subscriber
is there any way to just use it in maya? :S

and how do you install these 2 theme files btw? i dont have style xp cos i dont use XP user added image

- Simon

My Website: www.Glass-Prison.com
# 32 26-11-2002 , 08:33 PM
Unfortunately this will change it for all programs and windows not just a specific program. If you prefer to use it for maya you can always set it by hand or there might be a way to set it on the start of the maya.exe and reset it on the exit of the program. I will look into that when I get a chance.

# 33 26-11-2002 , 08:47 PM
Subscriber

Originally posted by Nem
is there any way to just use it in maya?

WindowBlinds (19.95 U$) allows you to apply a different skin to whatever program you want and it also has a nice IRIX/MOTIF skin so you can get a SilliconGraphics for less than 20 bucks :-)

Niruser added image user added image

Nir Sullam
Architectural Visualizations Page: www.orvatsel.com/index2.html
Maya Page: www.orvatsel.com/maya
www.nirsullam.com
# 34 26-11-2002 , 09:02 PM
Subscriber
lol, havent seen that skin, ill hafta look for it user added image im a windowblinds user if you havent guessed user added image
and what bout with those grey ones posted earlier, when i try to apply a black skin using window blinds, in maya, things like the tools in the shelf and tool box are surrounded by a white background, i take it you cant change this?

- Simon

My Website: www.Glass-Prison.com
# 35 26-11-2002 , 09:06 PM
Subscriber

Nir Sullam
Architectural Visualizations Page: www.orvatsel.com/index2.html
Maya Page: www.orvatsel.com/maya
www.nirsullam.com
# 36 26-11-2002 , 09:10 PM

help

Hello everybody,
I'm a begginer to work with maya and I would like to make some tutorial for animation and little for texturing but I don't know to use this program.Coul somebody help me and send me some really serious tutorials for this two branch?Thank's a lot Noem,my email is MarianNoem@msn.com