Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 31 12-03-2003 , 11:00 PM
LONDON!?!?

What's so good about London? How bout everyone comes to the Great Farmlands of Ohio, USA. user added image

We can tip some cows, and schuck some corn. Yeah. user added image
(oh wait, its winter. just masses of empty fields. D'oh.)

Hey Londoner's, take some pics of your social event and share them with the rest of us.

- Matt
# 32 13-03-2003 , 12:08 AM
SM Alumni
Would really like to come up, but my finances are a little shakey atm user added image maybe if we get somthing arranged in the summer??

anyway have fun guys!

We can tip some cows, and schuck some corn. Yeah.

LOL.. that sounds almost like what people do round here (execpt replace the corn with cider).

# 33 13-03-2003 , 12:17 AM
Subscriber
Hey Kevin can we make it in April? I cant make it this week or next - I have so much work. I'll be in London for a few days in April cos of the easter break...

# 34 18-03-2003 , 06:28 PM
Kevin
ok..so far then there is me , dave and alex! damn...party on!!!

come on you miserable bunch!

add you name and lets sort this! me and dave went up this saturday just gone and had a killer time, so common guys!!!

# 35 18-03-2003 , 06:29 PM
SM Tea Boy
Yep we sacrificed our time and money to scout out all the local pubs just for you guys user added image

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 36 18-03-2003 , 06:32 PM
Kevin

Originally posted by David
Yep we sacrificed our time and money to scout out all the local pubs just for you guys user added image

yep and we cant even remember where we went user added image

# 37 18-03-2003 , 07:00 PM
Subscriber
i would come, but you have to understand I live in Ohio and I'm only 13 (yum...beer free), <slaps self> If you pay for the ticket,housing,food and drink, plus the cable bill, then yes I would be glad to user added image.
----
Who here want's to meet in the Toledo/Mamuee area? We will go see a Cg movie user added image Yeppe