Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 151 26-07-2003 , 03:51 AM
Ok, I got home a little early. Here is the body. That is the frightened pose he will be in I think. Ill put the shoes and hands on tommorow.

Attached Thumbnails

It's Dr. Know, Not Darknow
# 152 26-07-2003 , 01:43 PM
The torso looks a bit thin. He needs to do more heavy lifting. Oh and try adding some wrinkles, they really do make a person look nicer and they arent too hard to put in.

# 153 27-07-2003 , 04:55 PM
Thanks Icarus. Ill try, but Im not too good at that "advanced stuff" user added image

# 154 27-07-2003 , 05:01 PM
Wrinkles are easy to do, you just use the poly split tool and draw three wiggly lines around the surface of your clothing, then grab the middle line and scale outward. Some tweaking to make em look realistic with the direction of the cloth etc and you're sorted.

# 155 27-07-2003 , 10:55 PM
Yea, I know how. I dont have access to maya at the moment. Ill do it tonight.

# 156 28-07-2003 , 06:24 AM

Final Render

I am so angry right now. I was called out of town, so I cant work in maya for a few days. I threw this together in a rush so I would have some kind of scene. It didnt go so well, as you can see, but, oh well, Im not here to win. Sorry for everyones suggestions that I couldnt follow. Its just the way the cookie crumbles I guess.

Attached Thumbnails