Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 31 02-11-2003 , 12:34 PM
Subscriber

Apologies

Witchy

I am sorry mate! I think my post may have been misinterpreted or come over as being a dig a people not entering the contest - I didn't mean that at all, I wasn't calling people scaredey cats - sorry if you took offense.

What I was trying to say was that I think that people would like to have a go at animating but are frightened to do so since some people out there will rip there work to shreds. I have a college at work who is like that. He won't do anything unless it is a masterpeice. As I said before have a go even if you don't finish enter it anyway, you will learn and get better at it. Anyway an animation is never finished you will always want to tweak it!

Sometimes after a very busy day at work one doesn't want to sit at the PC and learn things in Maya to avoid being called a coward by you. I think you need to grasp the fact that some people have other things to do which can actually impinge on doing things in Maya.

I wholeheartedly understand, I know what you mean about spending a day in the office in front of a computer and then doing the same thing in the evening - it is life-sucking. As for finding the time, again, I appreciate what you say and I do realise people have other things to do in real life other than Maya. I wasn't calling anyone a coward...

Apology accepted?

Tickety boo and ta ta for a bit...
Gazzamataz
https://www.gazzamataz.com
# 32 02-11-2003 , 01:08 PM
Subscriber
No problem.

I think one of the nice things about SM is people don't tear your work to shreds, people try and be constructive and help out while giving decent crits and that's always a good thing.

Coming back to my home PC is actually rather nice as my work one is rather backward - joys of NHS cheapo contract funding, but as I don't use it there much I don't suppose I can complain : )

# 33 02-11-2003 , 06:10 PM
Subscriber
I'm glad user added image Don't like upsetting people accidentally!

Plus I am very pleased you liked my entry!

Tickety boo and ta ta for a bit...
Gazzamataz
https://www.gazzamataz.com