Thread: Another SM Dad
View Single Post
# 1 09-01-2012 , 12:40 AM
Acid44

Another SM Dad

On January the 6th, at 0052, I moved up from not having much responsibility at all, to being a father! So, naturally, soon as I could, I wanted to show him off user added image

His name's Jonathan, and was born by emergency C-section because he wouldn't move down toward the exit door.

Too tired to come up with anything clever to say about him, but I do have a rather serious question...

Because my girlfriend had to get an emergency C-section, I've been in hospital helping her take care of him and such, and been up for about 3 days straight now, she's getting some sleep at the moment, and when she is awake, can't do much because she's having a hard time dealing with the pain. I know a bunch of you guys/gals are parents, so I was wondering how y'all managed to wake up in time for the feedings/when the baby's crying/etc. I'm not to tired right now, but I have a feeling that if I were to lie down and try to rest at all I'd be out of action for quite some time... Any advice? I'm pretty damn worried about how easily it could all hit the fan, especially with my girlfriend in her condition (not that I'd blame her, or anything like that) Just worried out of my mind

P.S. Sorry for the big blurb of text, extremely exhausted and probably over-explaining things

Attached Thumbnails