Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 07-06-2013 , 12:25 PM

Eyeloops

I've been going through my eyeloops, and on my previous model i wanted to make my model as realistic as possible, I used, as i always have, technique 2 (look at the pic below). Now i realised that i can't get the hard sides of the eyes as i wanted to, so i started to go around diffrent ways to do this, in order to get the result i wanted. I came up with the idea (technique 1, the mesh on the left). This will definatly bring out the sides of the eye, but the loops will go in a messy way (the upper and lower eye part will collide at the sides) so i selected all corner edges after this and extruded, this will achieve the right topology around the eye. Now: is there anything bad with this technique, or is there an easier way to get the result i want to?

good/bad... etc etc

user added image

thanks
skalman

20 year old guy from Sweden

Big Bob Marley fan
Love skateboarding
Maya, Mudbox and Photoshop user

Full name: Marcus Ralman

https://www.facebook.com/MarcusRalman3D

^ My facebook page ^
# 2 07-06-2013 , 04:20 PM
The thin red line
You have forgotten a tear ductuser added image...............dave

Attached Thumbnails

Last edited by daverave; 07-06-2013 at 07:03 PM.