Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 16 01-11-2003 , 11:51 PM
Subscriber
Hey Chris, sorry I did not post, I am as sick as a dog with stomach flu, don't even know who won. Did like the anim though...Garlic bread...uuuh. Got to go back to bed now user added image

# 17 01-11-2003 , 11:54 PM
Subscriber
lol, sorry I didn't realise you had finished! I thought it had good atmosphere and the models were very nice which definitely leant it something extra. They seemed to move nicely as well, weighting wise.

I did think at the start that it was his mouth creaking and perhaps an establishing shot of the coffin lid would have been helpful there. I really like the way he looked so hurt when he picked her up and she screamed and then the garlic pizza was a good way to end it! Made me laugh anyway.

Hope you feel better soon Ice Queen!

# 18 01-11-2003 , 11:55 PM
Subscriber
Arrr sorry you're feeling so bad user added image.
Hope you get well soon

# 19 01-11-2003 , 11:58 PM
Subscriber
Cheers Witchy,
I just wanted to do enough to show the gag.
Glad it made you laugh user added image