Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 23-01-2007 , 10:19 PM

First public project.

Hi, Since this is my first post I should introduce myself. I've been modelling for a little under a year and have just put it all together, from modeling to uv's. I still need to learn rigging and animation but as far as modeling goes all I need is expiernce. This is the first project thats in the final stages I have a few that did turn out allright but never had all the "pieces" together. I'll post them in another thread. Anyway tell me what you think.

dave_baer wrote:

***EDIT***

Image has been removed for the following reason:

Oversized

Please read this STICKY thread.

Thank you.

# 2 25-01-2007 , 10:47 AM
With Softened edges and a background. I see now that since I textured before adding detail it will severly limit how much improvement can be made, better to have learned on a small project though. Although lack of bevels has detracted from my models a great deal. It seems like something that should be brought up more. Sorry for the poor render.

Attached Thumbnails