Complex UV Layout in Maya
Over the last couple of years UV layout in Maya has changed for the better. In this course we're going to be taking a look at some of those changes as we UV map an entire character
# 16 04-02-2004 , 03:38 AM
Subscriber
I’m 37 and Self employed in real estate but hope to catch a break and take some Maya Classes down the street at my local college.

# 17 04-02-2004 , 04:21 AM
Subscriber
26 Years Old..married to my wonderfull Dominicana Ms K.

Bass Player / Systems Engineer / MSCE

Working for the best laboratory in NY, got my first handsome son 2 weeks ago.. TRYING TO ENTER THE 3D REALM.....

# 18 04-02-2004 , 06:20 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by fredriksson
22 year old unemployed bum. Working on various side projects and looking to get into the biz some day. Working on and off with manual labor just to get some money.

what he said

# 19 04-02-2004 , 10:28 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by Naruto
26 Years Old..married to my wonderfull Dominicana Ms K.

Bass Player / Systems Engineer / MSCE

Working for the best laboratory in NY, got my first handsome son 2 weeks ago.. TRYING TO ENTER THE 3D REALM.....

Congrats on the son! :thumbsup: Have you had a good nights sleep in the last couple of weeks?

That'll do donkey... that'll do...
# 20 04-02-2004 , 12:40 PM
23 Years old working as a Junior TD at framestore-cfc been in the biz about 6months now and spend my free time trying not to think about Maya and renderman (as I use it all day anyways!) user added image which isnt helped when I am making tanks and sandcrawlers at home user added image

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB
# 21 04-02-2004 , 03:18 PM
23, Unemployed at the moment, going to college to do a computer programming course in the fall. Used to do do alot of OpenGL programming until I started using Maya. Play a bit of blues/rock guitar when I not using Maya.

# 22 04-02-2004 , 08:12 PM
18. Rare semi part time work at a local glass shop, glass art or manual labor depending on their needs. Theres no work here this time of year.

Hope to go to college next fall and till then party till you fall over. I enjoy playing about every sport and love anything thats creative, music, writing, art, dance, anything.

# 23 04-02-2004 , 11:58 PM
Subscriber
Huxley

Thanks man! ./..I havent Sleep in 2 weeks ...I am falling asleep everywhere ....in the train...at my job ...everyone is laughing at me ...but I am incredibly happy because I have my son......!!!!!!!

Isnt that great

# 24 05-02-2004 , 12:10 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by Naruto
Huxley

Thanks man! ./..I havent Sleep in 2 weeks ...I am falling asleep everywhere ....in the train...at my job ...everyone is laughing at me ...but I am incredibly happy because I have my son......!!!!!!!

Isnt that great

I remember it well.. our little girl is 6mo old tomorrow :bgreen: I remember the first couple of weeks... those were definitely times I really doubted that I was man enough to be a dad! Doubting it less and less now.

It does get easier.... or you get used to it.... I'm not sure... but after 6 weeks or so, it'll start seeming a LOT easier!

That'll do donkey... that'll do...
# 25 05-02-2004 , 12:52 AM

Originally posted by Pure_Morning
23 Years old working as a Junior TD at framestore-cfc been in the biz about 6months now and spend my free time trying not to think about Maya and renderman (as I use it all day anyways!) user added image which isnt helped when I am making tanks and sandcrawlers at home user added image

errr, whats a TD?

Yeah, but no but yeah but no....
# 26 05-02-2004 , 12:58 AM
The Maya Mountain
Junior Technical Director

# 27 05-02-2004 , 01:53 AM
Subscriber
Im 16 and I Referee soccer and work at a concession stand user added image

# 28 05-02-2004 , 02:15 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by mtmckinley
Junior Technical Director

That would be my Dream Job to work at a place like that. Good landing my manuser added image

# 29 05-02-2004 , 02:50 AM
Ok, i know im not an adult yet, but theres the stuff i do.

16. Will be working at The Outback Steak House this summer.

Currently working on freelance web/graphic design. And asisting a family computer building / IT buis.
I am also a computer tech for my school. An asistant sound tech (plays) and Head Lighting Tech (plays, concerts, ect.)
Plus i have the lead in a short play, and im currently awaiting the results of an audition i did. May perform the Star Spangled banner at a basket ball game. (Portland Trail Blazers)

Ok, so i dont get paid for most of that. But thats what i do. Im 16, leave me alone. lol user added image

Armitrex Studios
Now open!!
# 30 05-02-2004 , 05:44 AM
Strobe7

I am so old.

PPFFTTTT....... you are still a baby....I am old......LOL

don't ask....

I'm retired from Hughs Missile Systems now owned by Ratheon.
I was a Production Machinist. Yes, I was always a non traditional female. Before labels got into being politically correct I was a tom-boy....user added image
Now I aspire to be a published author. I have had 4 poems plublished.
What really matters to me is pony and his work so I support him in anyway I can.
:love:

PS.Ultragames you just rock on....I am impressed even more knowing how young you are.

To the new dads.... yes they do start sleeping all night and that sure makes it easier but you got lots of other things about being a parent you have not even imagined yet ..**chuckles with memories**
My one advice is this:
Be a solid wall where boundries are concerned so they always know they are safe and secure other wise love them with all you are worth and watch them fly.

"Si vis pacem para bellum" if you desire peace, prepare for war.

Last edited by PonysGirl; 05-02-2004 at 05:54 AM.