Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 14-02-2004 , 11:45 PM

motion blur problem

fg and motion blur probs
fg and motion blur probs (Original Message)

hve probs with fg and mblur have in a scene a checker texture on asgle plane with motion off;
a simple sphere with a filre txture mapped on it :motion off another sphere with a file txture mapped : motion on shutter 0.125 ; samples 0 2 add jitter 1.0 filter gauss!
so, when i render ,the checker mooves on the p lane and the file txture on the motion off sphere,also isn,t anymore well placed
fg rays 5000
what should i do txs in advance
don,t think it comes from fg
txs in advance

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 15-02-2004 , 01:19 AM
Subscriber
maybe your texture placement is being keyed. or the UV's. Just a note also. 5000 if a lot of FG's just for test renders.

# 3 15-02-2004 , 04:20 AM
all right ; i,ll check

by accident, may be i,ve keyed uv,s
how could i know?

# 4 15-02-2004 , 05:37 AM
Subscriber
bring up the UV editer on one of the view pannels and watch it as the animation plays. If something twitches kill it !! LOL , no if one or more of the UV points move. Delet the channel its keyed on. I think the dopsheet list all the channels keyed ?