Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 01-04-2004 , 12:16 PM
Subscriber

!!NEW!! ...mayaTUT?

I quess I'll be stupid to ask I you guys could make a tut on how to make a car model.... I realise that you probably want to expand other simply[3dproggs].com so wont have must time!
I figured out that at simplylightwave there's a mcLaren tut! I would love to follow thatone but I first want to stick with maya because I allready bounched from 3dprog to 3dprog! ..and I just simply love maya!

so Should I just follow the lightwave tut..hopping I could transulate it to the maya interface or should I just cross the river and choose for lightwave ('cause I really want to learn how to make more static models, that I exactly have to stick with the reference image..)
Simplymaya has alot of organic tuts witch I like and I will keep on learning on that area!...user added image

(please ignore my bad english...)

# 2 01-04-2004 , 12:23 PM
Subscriber
...and ooh.....

If some users of simplymaya could say If they share my opinion or not? It's just for me to know that I am or not are... the onlyone asking for this!!
thx

# 3 01-04-2004 , 12:25 PM
Kevin
yes we will be working on a car tutorial in the near future

# 4 01-04-2004 , 01:35 PM
Subscriber
ooh COOL!! Im looking forward to it! user added image