Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 31 24-04-2004 , 01:52 PM
The Maya Mountain
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully the next challenge will suit you better.

# 32 24-04-2004 , 03:23 PM
During the next one I will be moving to Russia on summer vacation...my comp there is PII 200Mhz with 32 RAM.... don't think I will be able to do stuff on it...

I am in 10th grade, sophomore in high school, but if you don't take me serious, I'll make you.
# 33 24-04-2004 , 10:10 PM
Oh, come on.... don't give up now. You are almost there, just add those things I mentioned and I think it'll be great. Ok, so you might now win, but who cares? You can't just leave the project unfinished like that.
Hey, you still have a whole week (in the last challenge that's pretty much all the time I had to work on my project, and I didn't win, but at least I finished and had fun while doing it)

There can not be Good without Evil, so then it must be good to be Evil sometimes.

:tup:
# 34 24-04-2004 , 10:18 PM
Subscriber
Why not move the armour up so it looks like there is an invisible man inside, as in an earlier post, add a bit of leg armour to finish the effect, place the sword roughly where the hand should be.
Put some glow inside the helmet and you could create a robot army. Pose three or four in combat mode.

You have come so far, DON'T GIVE UP....

If I entered only to win, I wouldn't enter anything for fear of someone else being better than me..........

# 35 24-04-2004 , 10:30 PM
Garry1953
My big dream is to draw a creature for Heroes Of Might And Magic 5, a game coming out about next year. It is not declared yet, and the project manager communicates a lot to Heroes4 fans like me about what we want etc. I kept bugging him about graphics for a while, since the concept sketches he published look like anime and many people hate it, but I had no definite answer yet. I want to make the skeleton(the rusted armor comes in too)...
I will definitely finish this one up though.

Nerv
A week is very little. I come from school at 7pm, getting up @5-6am. I have sports, literary magazine editing, leadership elections for next year. When I get home, I am almost unable to do anything except for on weekends.

I am in 10th grade, sophomore in high school, but if you don't take me serious, I'll make you.

Last edited by Jack Of Spades; 25-04-2004 at 01:58 AM.
# 36 24-04-2004 , 11:45 PM
Subscriber
Thats the spirit.........user added image

Use the experience gained here to complete the creature for Heroes Of Might And Magic 5 at a later time.......