Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 16 08-10-2002 , 11:41 PM
SM Alumni

Originally posted by Darkware
I pratice mostly with weapons such as swords. I take after Ray Park, who played Darth Maul in SW: Epi. I, by wielding the double-bladed weapons. (we fight with unsharpened sword by the way)

I kinda do similar but on a slightly less organised scale. a friend of mine makes weapons(mostly swords and axes) out of wood/fibreglass/latex for live roleplays and re-inactments. So naturally they need to get "test driven" before hand user added image Cue jumping around in the garden and out of trees, reciting film quotes from star wars & brave heart prior to beating the crap out of each other. Tis a fine way to let off steam after a long day user added image

# 17 09-10-2002 , 12:07 AM
<-- also hit´s people´s heads with rulers .. does that apply?

# 18 09-10-2002 , 01:43 AM
hahaha...ouch! =)

Kari
- My Website
- My IMDB

Do a lot, Fail a lot and Learn a lot!
# 19 09-10-2002 , 07:43 AM
Kevin
yes ... I am a rock hard Ninja! especially after about 10 pints of lager and a curry user added image