Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 16 25-06-2004 , 11:19 PM
Oregon... lol the place where intel is at its peak... i always make fun of my friends who have AMD user added image i dont care what people say who run AMD chips i just dont like them...

# 17 27-06-2004 , 11:02 AM

Re: Looking at Buying New P4

Originally posted by IAmThaGuvNa
Only thing is all the 3.2 P4's i see say 800 Mhz, THATS LAME!!!

haha that made me laugh out loud, hillarity! user added image

# 18 27-06-2004 , 07:55 PM
i love my apple dual 2.0ghz g5 - renders like there is no tomorrow... when i remember to turn on "render with all processors"
its def something to look at.. however it is a big price difference to swallow.. and its not the best for gaming. A lot more games are starting to make their way over to the mac now.. a lot more than i thought.

what i think u should do is see how much money you have, and then start to see what the best system you can get with the money alotted.

-- Why is it snowing rain --
AIM: SnowboarderCF
# 19 28-06-2004 , 06:36 AM
yeah... im still thinkin about that 3.2... :-) i think it was like 300 something... good price (in my mind...) Lol glad i could entertain you zykotic user added image i dont know much about all the speed stuff but now i know thats just a base! lol thats pretty neato stuff