Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 09-08-2004 , 02:37 PM

How do I open the Input window?

Hi, how do I make the input window appear? i'm following the dog tutorial and in it Kurt changes some settings in input which appears in channel/object window ( both of which I can see ) but input isn't there in mine?

Thanx
(Slightly embarresed)

JUICE690

# 2 09-08-2004 , 08:36 PM
I'm not familiar with that tutorial, but my guess is you are referring to the connection editor.

Window>General Editors> Connection Editor

# 3 10-08-2004 , 01:22 PM
Hi Dan, thanks for replying, I've attached a pic of the input box from the tut video I'm after, I can see 'nurbs sphere1' and 'shapes' aswell as the Layers options at the bottom ( in my maya doc), but I don't have the inputs box?

There's probably a real simple answer, so sorry to bother you with it.

Thanx again

Attached Images
# 4 10-08-2004 , 01:44 PM
The Maya Mountain
Make sure history is turned on. it's the scroll icon next to the render buttons.

Also, if you ever delete history, those options will go away.

# 5 10-08-2004 , 02:30 PM
cheers mike, I didn't have the history switched on, thanks for that user added image