Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 14-08-2004 , 03:50 AM

Aug/Sept - Noob-Gotahale

I have started my dinosaur, but I am not quite sure what to do so i just was playing around and I made the head, but I think I should plan ahead when I start the body. Heres a picture of the head, it just needs a little bit more work until its done. Ill post in next time with a sketch of the body that I hope to come up with

Attached Thumbnails

:tupont't go down!
# 2 14-08-2004 , 09:52 AM
Subscriber
trust me dude, some sort of visual reference is almost essential, check my entry thread out to see why...

good luck mate...

MURPH
# 3 14-08-2004 , 03:10 PM
alright here is a body to the fellow, but with this body I should probally consider dropping out, Lol.

Attached Images

# 4 14-08-2004 , 07:47 PM
Here is a new and improve body, i deleted the old one and made this one in polygons instead of subdivides.

Attached Images

# 5 14-08-2004 , 08:41 PM
Subscriber
don't drop out! you see! you did it over again and made a even better result with subD's ...go on and try some other stuff! your gettin' there user added image

# 6 11-09-2004 , 03:16 PM
Yeah, this is going the very right way, keep it up!