Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 18-04-2005 , 03:59 PM

again lip animation! Reverse node and connection?! hah?!

Hii again guys!! user added image

I´m back again for some questions about this Tutorial https://www.dirtyoldtoon.com/tutorial...utorial_08.htm !
And guess what!! I´m blocked again user added image !! this Time in the 8th Page of the tutorial: so i have a few questions :

-Can I create a reverse Utility node in the Hypergraph?! If yes how? Is it the Reverse node? I mean I tried to create a Reverse Node in the Hypershade Window then I drag it with middle mouse from the Hypershade to the Hypergraph! And that works! But the Problem is that I can´t connect it with any other node , like for exemple Mouth_Top_W0 node in the Tutorial!

-Other thing, what´s the difference between the reverse node and the reverse.inputx node mentionned in the Tutorial?!
- and the Last question : I don´t understand how the 2 nodes Mouth_Top_W0 and Mouth_Bottom_W1 suddenly in the Tutorial appeared??!!

soo!! That was all! user added image
I hope u help again!! and thank you 4 the quick answers!

CYA user added image